Register for School
The following items are required prior to enrollment into Churchill County School District:
Nevada Law requires all students entering public school to be immunized.
1. Current Shot Record - Nevada State Immunization Requirements:
- Polio: 3 doses - one additional dose if #3 was given prior to the 4th birthday
- DTP: 4 doses - one additional dose if #4 was given prior to the 4th birthday
- HepA: 2 doses - 2nd dose is due 6-12 month after first
- HepB: 3 doses - 2nd dose is due 1-2 months after the first; 3rd dose is due 4-6 months after the first
- Tdap: Prior to 7th grade entry
- Varicella: 2 doses for those who lack a reliable history of chickenpox
- Tdap: 1 dose - age 11-12, required for 7th grade enrollment
- MCV4: 1 dose - age 11-12, required for 7th grade enrollment
2. State-Issued Birth Certificate
- This may not be a birth record announcement form from a hospital.
- If you do not have a birth certificate you have 30 days to present one.
- This will not keep your child from being enrolled.
3. Proof of Address
- Heat bill, electric bill, rent receipt, sales contract.