Peachjar Flyer Registration & Posting Policy
Churchill County School District is working with Peachjar to improve our school-to-home communication by delivering digital flyers directly to parents. Instead of schools sending home paper flyers in student backpacks, parents can have digital flyers sent directly to their email as well as viewing them on school websites. Flyers can be accessed by clicking on the Peachjar logo found on each school website. School and district approved digital flyers are designed to keep you informed about upcoming events and programs. Please read our Approval Guidelines below.
General guidelines for flyer approval are as follows:
- All flyers are submitted through Peachjar and are then reviewed for approval through the superintendent's office.
- Flyers must be uploaded in .PDF format and cannot exceed a file size of 6MB. If your flyer does not meet these requirements, you can compress or convert your file using Smallpdf or any other PDF editing tool.
- Material must be from non-profit, non-commercial organizations.
- Advertised activities must be educationally sound or of direct benefit to students.
- Material must not advocate a religious or a political viewpoint.
- Advertisements for fee-based services, such as private tutoring, music lessons, etc. will not be approved. Fee-based, private sports/arts/academic camps or leagues will be considered by the superintendent on a case-by-case basis.
- For-profit vendors will be denied approval for district-wide distribution of their products/services.
- All flyers to be distributed shall bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
Note: Flyer approval does not constitute endorsement. Approval simply means the material has been reviewed and meets the guidelines for district-wide electronic distribution.
Our district cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, Peachjar will post the flyer to the Peachjar webpage and email the flyer to all parents of selected schools . Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed. The cost to distribute a flyer is $10 per school.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Select "Sign Up"
- Register as Account Type "Program Providers"
- Upload your flyer for approval
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards and policies identified under Approval Guidelines. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
The superintendent reserves the right to rescind approval to any organization or person if a complaint is received of the organization or it the person is found to be in violation of instructions from the Office of the Superintendent.