Register for School
The District Office (located in the Old High School Building)
690 S. Maine Street
Fallon, NV 89406
Kindergarten students must turn 5 by September 30 of the year they enroll.
The following items are required prior to enrollment into Churchill County School District:
Nevada Law requires all students entering public school to be immunized.
1. Current Shot Record - Nevada State Immunization Requirements:
- Polio: 3 doses (one additional dose if #3 was given prior to the 4th birthday)
- DTP: 4 doses (one additional dose if #4 was given prior to the 4th birthday)
- MMR: 2 doses (1st dose on or after 12 months of age; 2nd dose between the ages of 4-6 years old)
- HepA: 2 doses (2nd dose is due 6-12 month after first)
- HepB: 3 doses (2nd dose is due 1-2 months after the 1st; 3rd dose is due 4 months after the 1st dose and 2 months after the 2nd dose; last does must be after 24 weeks of age)
- Varicella: 2 doses (1st dose between 12-15 months of age; 2nd dose between the ages of 4-6 years old, for those who lack medically
verified proof of history of chickenpox)
- Tdap: 1 dose (age 11-12, required for 7th grade enrollment)
- MCV4: 1 dose (age 11-12, required for 7th grade enrollment)
2. State-Issued Birth Certificate
- This may not be a birth record announcement form from a hospital.
- If you do not have a birth certificate you have 30 days to present one.
- This will not keep your child from being enrolled.
3. Proof of Address
- Heat bill, electric bill, rent receipt, sales contract.