The College-Level Examination Program® (CLEP)
The College-Level Examination Program® (CLEP) offers 33 exams in five subject areas, covering material taught in courses that you may generally take in your first two years of college. Most CLEP exams are designed to correspond to one-semester courses, although some correspond to full-year or two-year courses. Exams are approximately 90 minutes long,.
- Step 1… Find out your college’s CLEP policy go to http://clep.collegeboard.org/started for help
- Step 2…Decide which exam to take
Students, parents, teachers/community members are invited to make an appointment to test. Tests are available for students for a fee of $80.00 (choosing a weekend or late in the day exam time may result in an additional fee of $20.00). The fee for non-CCSD students is $100.00.
Please go to the website listed above for further information and contact the Counseling Office at 423-2181 (227) to request to schedule an exam time.
Testing Day/Times will be on...
- Thurs. 5/14 form 10-12 or 12:30-2:30,
- Fri. 5/15 8:30-10:30 Spanish only,
- Mon. 5/18 9:15-11:15 or 11:30-1:30,
- Tues. 5/19 9:15-11:15 or 11:30-1:30 Spanish only.
You can sign up outside the Counseling Office, but need to go online to pay for your test prior to your chosen test date.